1. For online programs – Except for webinars, delegates have to keep the videos on throughout the course of the program. Non-video participants will not be allowed to continue the meeting and is not eligible for any refund.
2. Attendance, being on time, and participation on all days of the course is necessary to receive the certificate.
3. Please ensure the entire course fee is paid prior to the program or you have register for the ‘subscription link’, or ‘No-cost EMI’ option where available.
4. Once a token advance is paid, your registration for the program is accepted. To confirm your registration, please ensure the balance course fee is paid before 21 days of the start of the signed up the program, failing which, your participation in the program stands cancelled and the necessary cancellation charges will be levied.
1. Free cancellation or reschedule for a request made before 30 days of the start of the signed up program
2. For a request made between 15-30 days of the start date of the signed up program, charges will be 40% of the course fee
3. For a request made between 0-14 days of the start date of the signed up program, charges will be 100% of the course fee
Within 24 hours of the program, no transfer is possible and will be treated as a ‘No-show’ attracting 100% of the course fee as cancellation charges.
No cancellation or rescheduling is possible for any free or paid webinars.